Student $136 (full time student under 26)
Junior $102 (18 years & under – eligible to play Sunday to Friday and Saturday morning comp)
Joining fee $30
- Fees above are quoted for a full year (1 April-31 March) and include a $10 discount for payment on-time. When joining through out the year annual fees are pro-rated depending on the joining date. The joining fee is not pro-rated. Pro-rating is as follows:
- 1 July to 30 September – 75 per cent of the annual fee is payable
- 1 October to 31 December – 50 per cent of the annual fee is payable
- 1 January to 31 March – 25 per cent of the annual fee is payable
- A key is required to gain access to the courts and must be purchased on joining the club
- One joining fee is payable per application if applicants are from the same family
- Family membership requires a minimum of two adults plus one junior
New and existing members can sign up or renew online via our membership system.
Applying in person
If you prefer to sign up in person, contact the Membership Manager, Karen Oliver via our contact form to arrange a meeting at the club house. Download and complete the Membership Application Form 2021.
A court key will be supplied on receipt of a completed application form and payment of fees.